woensdag 30 juni 2010

40 and I days prayers and fasting!

I am so excited about our 41 days fast program “I SURRENDER ALL” which is starting from 1 July 2010. We are on a full fast, this is the time of purging AND absolutely surrender! Time of abiding and time of bearing Fruit that will remain! John 15. We are going after the glory of God. Join us daily here.

Feel free to leave your comments and testimonies. Give Him your best during this period of fast. Let us fast unto the Lord. Fast will not make God love you more or less. He love you. Fast changes us and not God! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ, The Son of the living God, that God almighty with meet you at the point of your need during this fast. Receive great grace and abundant grace to push through your breakthrough. You can do it. Fellowship with Holy Spirit. He will enable you. Spend lots of time in the Word. Read my previous blog on fast and scripture references.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten