dinsdag 8 september 2009

THE MASTER’S CALL

(Morris and Theresa Cerullo)
Do you desire to serve God in the special way you feel He’s calling you...to walk where He leads you knowing He has plans to use you? But, do you find yourself wondering, “Who am I, Lord? How can I, Lord?” instead of saying, as Isaiah did, Here am I; send me.” (Isaiah 6:8)?

It is natural to feel both exuberance and fear in the face of God’s call, but what you are in yourself should not be your consideration. When God calls you to speak or act for Him, you don’t have to invent your message or choose your listener. When God calls, He enables. It is by His plan, in His strength, and by His Spirit that we accomplish His will!

He who calls you is faithful, who also will do it (1 Thessalonians 5:24).

God knows your inadequacies and inexperience, but still He chooses to call you. He uses willing vessels, and it is by your willingness that He receives the glory. Your weaknesses magnify His strengths. He will fill your mouth when you are speechless.

Follow God’s marching orders and claim His wisdom, anointing, power and manifold blessings – all are yours when you obey the Master’s call.


Prayer Point
Father, I put aside thoughts that I am not worthy to be used by You. I recognize that pride calls attention to myself and my shortcomings, and away from You and Your ability to transform me for Your glory. I accept Your call, Father. Use me in whatever ways You choose. I submit myself to You and look forward with joy to how others will be blessed through my obedience to You. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten