maandag 19 juli 2010

Day 19. Prohetic message from Prophet Priest.

I pray the brethren be strengthened in this 41 days dinner date with God in the name of Jesus Christ. I have seen the power of God...I have seen the anointing of His word...God is more than super natural, He is extra Super natural...and He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him..He will bless all those who are in this wait...he will raise them up in a more visible manifestations of His blessings. (please do not take these words for light weight).



some will receive new ministerial gifts...anointing to work miracles, word of knowledge is coming on some of you, gift of interpretation of tongues is coming on some others, deep revelative anointing is coming on some of you. I see a rushing cloud coming down over a few hundreds of people in a gathering, I also see a new wave of ministry rising from the east, I see a woman clothed in amour suit liberating the oppressed...it must be the healing and deliverance ministry of a daughter of God...I see fresh breath of fire burning down the necks of his anointed...ha a fresh oil that will challenge and defeat the forces of the devil in their camps...take the war to his gates...overcome by the word of this testimony and the blood of the Lamb in Jesus name!


I am deeply persuaded that God who began this mighty move in you all will not abandon this project...Bible says. he shall see the labour of his travails and shall be satisfied. may the God Lord find satisfaction in all you do, in the name of Jesus Christ.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten