vrijdag 2 juli 2010

DAY 2 "I SURRENDER ALL"

41 Day prayers and fasting Program. " I SURRENDER ALL''

Then Jesus said to them, “Follow Me, and I ( Jesus)will make you become fishers of men.” (Mark 1:17 )


Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me. “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. ( John 15:4-6)

Jesus said without ME you can do Nothing! This is very true! Often times we will try to rely on our own intelligence, networks, skills, we end up been frustrated when things doesn’t go our way in Mark 1:17, we see what our Lord said, “Follow Me” I will make you ‘’Become’’. He is the One that does the calling, and He makes us become fishers of men, This is interesting when a friend or your boss calls you out from somewhere and ask you to follow him, this means they he leading or taking you somewhere you do not know. It will only be wise for us to remain in fellowship/intimate relationship with that person that have invited you to follow Him without questions (Mark 1:18 )They immediately left their nets and followed Him .

How do we abide in Him? I believe through His Word, fellowship with the Holy Spirit.

We need to bear much fruit, the fruit of the Spirit, Love. We cannot do without this fruit (Galatians 5:22)But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness

We cannot intercede for the nations of the world, the body of Christ, ministers, missionaries, marriages even our enemies without this fruit. this fruit of the Spirit can only be developed when we abide in Christ Jesus, Why? Because He is Love, when you spend great deal of time with a friend, before you know it, you start to talk like them, reason like them as well. The same happens when we spend time with our Lord in prayers and in His word, our minds are renewed, we are sanctified by the Word of truth that we hear(John 17:17) we become like Him, we can only have the mind of Christ only when we abide in Him. Jesus Christ the Son of the Living God is Love.

THIS IS ALL FOR LOVE SAKE!

1. For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.( 2 Corinthians 5:21)

2. And you know that He was manifested to take away our sins, and in Him there is no sin.(1 john 3:5)

3. For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich. (2 Corinthians 8:9) He is despised and rejected of men;

4. A man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief:

5. we hid as it were our faces from him;

6. He was despised, and we esteemed him not.

7. Surely he hath borne our grieves,

8. carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

9. He was wounded for our transgressions,

10. He was bruised for our iniquities:

11. the chastisement of our peace was upon him;

12. and with his stripes we are healed( Isaiah 53)


Prayer Point


Father in the name of Jesus Christ, I thank You for pouring out Your love into my heart by Your Holy Spirit, (RomanS 5:5) whom You have given me. . Help me to develop the Love that you have poured into my heart. Lord baptize me with the fire of Your love, perfect my love for You and everyone around me Lord Purge me that I may bear much fruit in Jesus name.

Minister Monden is ministring in word today!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten