dinsdag 6 juli 2010

Day 6 "I Surrender All"

Sister Anastasia Halfhide is ministering in word today

But as it is written, eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him! 1 Corinthians 2:9
Our Lord desires for the ones who really love him, by the power of his spirit.

23 But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. 24 God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”

Now is the time to make up our mind! Are we going to be true a worshipper?
Jesus said to him, “ ‘You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind: (Matthew 22:37)
To love the Lord in such a way, we can not compromise. That’s why we need to be purged as it is written in 2 Timothy 2:21-22. It takes the power of the Lord to purge us. We cannot love God with our old nature. God cannot be our provider and multiply us exceedingly, until we allow that old nature to die. We are destined to change. we need to sacrifice, so God can fulfill his promises for our lives, Abraham waited a long time for a promise to come to pass, than the Lord told him to sacrifice his beloveth son. You must be able to sacrifice what God is requiring of us, and it may be our favorite thing, we must learn to trust God all the way. For without faith is it impossible to please God. This is the fight for your freedom. God loves us so much , He is a good God, good and upright is the Lord, He is calling you today and when you surrender your life to Him! He will never let you go.

You may say, well I have already surrender my life to Jesus Christ, I am not just seeing these promises come to pass. The bible says 33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you (matt 6:33)
Let’s examine ourselves
who is my first Love? The gifts or the giver of the gifts?
“While in bed at night, I reached for the one I love with heart and soul. I looked for him, but he wasn't there. So I searched through the town for the one I love. I looked on every street, but he wasn’t there. I even asked the guards patrolling the town, “Have you seen the one I love so much?’

Right after that, I found him. I held him and would not let go until I had taken him to the home of my mother.” Song of Solomon 3:1-4


When we have found the lover of our soul, don’t let Him go for a second. Don’t lose your grip so quickly, Learn to hold on to Jesus Christ . This is the set time to have intimacy with Him! Through fellowship, prayers, bible studied, spend time with Him, quite time!

Let this 41days fast journey be your sacrifice unto the Beloved One. Be holy, for I AM holy. Leviticus 11:45/19:2/20:7/20:26/21:8. And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly. Genesis 17:2

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Prayer is not just an activity, ritual, or obligation. Nor is it begging God to do what we want. It is a communion and communication with God that touches His Heart (DMM)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you Sister Anastasia for todays msg. God bless you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen